The most opaque & versatile satined in terms of sizes. Also double side, XL and up to 19mm thick.
Versatile quality opacity.
The most opaque satin product in the range. It is very versatile in terms of sizes and thicknesses, with an extremely number of varied applications. Also available as double sided, XL format or up to 19 mm (3/4″) thick.
SatenGlas® is a trademark from SEVASA.
- Enclosures, partitions, screens, doors, cabins, roofs, skylights, windows.
- Tables, cubboards, shelves, lights, general furniture and wall coverings.
- Envelopes, curtain wall, façades, ...
- Guaranteed homogenous quality and high production capacity for large products.
- Well-known international brands and guaranteed quality.
- SEVASA satin is long-lasting, stain resistant and easy to clean.
- Easy transformation: cutting, bevelling, curving, drilling, tempering, laminating and suitable for double glazing.
- SEVASA holds the Environmental Safety ISO 14001 certificates.
- Store the glass in a dry place to prevent oxidation and protect from dust.
- Clean with clean water. Do not use abrasive products.
- Just like any other satin, care must be exercised when handling, particularly the matt face. Place the glass on a clean cutting table to protect the satin. It is recommended you position the glass satin side up on the cutting table.
- In exteriors and double glazing it is recommended the treated side be positioned inside to preserve the initial aesthetic. For exterior use of the treated side, see the SEVASA Antiscratch and LuxPrint product lines.
- In wet zones (shower screens, shower cabins, etc.) you are advised to install the glass with the treated side outwards: the glass will be transparent until it dries.
- When SatenGlas® glass is installed correctly, no specific precautions are required. SEVASA satin is untouched by time and it does not degrade or blur.
- Transformation notes (*):
- Laminate: the treated side must face outwards.
- Straight, circular, bevelled, polished, perforated, grooved and V-bevelled: It is worked like float glass, on a clean cutting table. It is recommended you position the glass satin side up on the cutting table.
- Curved, serigraphy: allowed on both sides of the float. Silvered and/or lacquered: Preferably on the untreated side.
- Double glazing: the use of silicone for the double-glazing joint is not permitted when the satin side is in position 2 or 3.
- (*) Transformations not produced by SEVASA. These recommendations are an orientation, they never substitute the professional's recommendations.
Customised Production: specific acording to your design, production, services and logistic needs.