LuxMat® offers light, high-transparency satin, especially suitable for furniture and doors.
LuxMat® offers light, high-transparency satin, especially suitable for furniture and doors. Its easy cleaning allows it to be used in any transforming machine.
LuxMat® is a trademark from SEVASA.
- Dividers, partitions, screens, doors, cabins, roofs, skylights,
- Tables, cupboards, general furniture, coverings.
- Enclosings, curtain walls, façades,...
- Guaranteed homogenous quality and high production capacity for large projects. Well known international brands.
- SEVASA satin is long-lasting, stain resistant and easy to clean.
- It is resistant to damp and can be exposed to the sun and artificial light. Unchanged by time.
- Easy transformation: cutting, bevelling, curving, drilling, tempering, laminating and suitable for double glazing.
- SEVASA has obtained the Environmental Safety ISO 14001 certificates.
- Store the glass in a dry place to prevent oxidation and protect from dust.
- Clean with clean water. Do not use abrasive products.
- In wet zones (shower screens, shower cabins, etc.) you are advised to install the glass with the treated side outwards: the glass will be transparent until it dries.
- When LuxMat® glass is installed correctly, no specific precautions are required. SEVASA satin is untouched by time and it does not degrade or blur.
- Transformation notes (*):
- Laminate: the treated side must face outwards.
- Straight, circular, bevelled, polished, perforated, grooved and V-bevelled: It is worked like float glass, on a clean cutting table. It is recommended you position the glass satin side up on the cutting table.
- Curved, serigraphy: allowed on both sides of the float. Silvered and/or lacquered: Preferably on the untreated side.
- Double glazing: the use of silicone for the double-glazing joint is not permitted when the satin side is in position 2 or 3.
- (*) Transformations not produced by SEVASA. These recommendations are an orientation, they never substitute the professional's recommendations.
Customised Production: specific acording to your design, production, services and logistic needs.