low-iron, clear, bronze, grey, green, blue and ultra-grey.
3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 mm and laminated. Inches: from 1/8″ to 1/2″.
Standard 2250×3210 mm (88″x126″ in) / 2400x3210mm (94 1/2″x126″).
(Other sizes, please consult).
2.5kg/m2 per mm thickness.
float glass standard UNE-EN 572-2, mirror standard UNE EN 1036 quality and resistance to corrosion.
Sevasa General Catalogue
SatenDecor Evolution add'l brochure
SatenDecor® EVOLUTION Orus
ORUS- Satin glass, circles design on transparency. New improved etching process.
Elegant trendy style along with transparencies.
SatenDecor® EVOLUTION is a new production process for acid-etched decorated glass:
- Improved stain resistance. / Better easy of cleaning.
/ Improved consistency on etching. / Better pattern definition and resolution.
Increased variety of reproducible designs:
- Infinite in one-tone patterns. / New tone-on-tone effect. / Ability to produce larger motives. / Easing customization.
New larger measures available.
See also SatenDecor® EVOLUTION – GRID COLLECTION .
SatenDecor® is a trademark from SEVASA.
- Doors, screens, dividers, shower stalls, bedrooms, offices.
- Outdoor architecture, curtain walls, handrailings.
- For offices, homes, business premises, hotels, schools, etc.
- Highly fingerprint and stain resistant. Very easy to clean.
- It is resistant to damp and can be exposed to both the sun and artificial light. Unchanged by time.
- High large-scale production capacity. Consistent quality, without irregularities.
- Easy transformation: cutting, bevelling, curving, drilling, laminating, tempering and suitable for double glazing.
- Well-known international brand and guality proven reliability.
- SEVASA holds Environmental Safety ISO 14001 certification.
- Store the glass in a dry place to prevent oxidation and protect from dust.
- Clean with clean water. Do not use abrasive products.
- Just like any other satin, care must be exercised when handling, particularly the matt face. Place the glass on a clean cutting table to protect the satin. It is recommended you position the glass satin side up on the cutting table.
- In wet zones (shower screens, shower cabins, etc.) you are advised to install the glass with the treated side outwards: the glass will be transparent until it dries.
- When SatenDecor® glass is installed correctly, no specific precautions are required. SEVASA satin is untouched by time and it does not degrade or blur.
Customised Production: specific acording to your design, production, services and logistic needs.