Decorated satin acid-etched glass. Geometric pattern, demi-transparent.
SatenDecor® artistic designs create harmonies or contrasts through a seductive game of transparencies and luminosity. Designs that communicate with us through their shapes and the smoothness of their texture which are untouched by the passing of time.
SatenDecor® is a trademark from SEVASA.
- Doors, screens and dividers. Shower stalls. Furniture in general.
- Exterior architecture, curtain walls, handrails.
- For offices, homes, business premises, hotels, schools, etc.
- Highly fingerprint and stain resistant. Very easy to clean.
- It is resistant to damp and can be exposed to both the sun and artificial light. Unchanged by time.
- High large-scale production capacity. Consistent quality, without irregularities.
- Easy transformation: cutting, bevelling, curving, drilling, laminating, tempering and suitable for double glazing.
- Well-known international brand and guality proven reliability.
- SEVASA holds Environmental Safety ISO 14001 certification.
- Store the glass in a dry place to prevent oxidation and protect from dust.
- Clean with clean water. Do not use abrasive products.
- Just like any other satin, care must be exercised when handling, particularly the matt face. Place the glass on a clean cutting table to protect the satin. It is recommended you position the glass satin side up on the cutting table.
- In wet zones (shower screens, shower cabins, etc.) you are advised to install the glass with the treated side outwards: the glass will be transparent until it dries.
- When SatenDecor® glass is installed correctly, no specific precautions are required. SEVASA satin is untouched by time and it does not degrade or blur.
Customised Production: specific acording to your design, production, services and logistic needs..