low-iron, clear, bronze, grey, green, blue, ultra-grey and mirror*.
With mirror base:
low-iron, clear and coloured*.
4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 mm (5/34″ to 1/2″) and laminated.
Standard 2250 x 3210 mm (88″ x 126″).
2.5kg/m2 per mm thickness.
float glass norm UNE-EN 572-2, mirror norm UNE EN 1036 of quality and resistance to corrosion.
(*) Check availability.
See full range (link)
Sevasa General Catalogue
Antiscratch Folder (kitchen)
Non-slip Folder (floors)
Stain Resistance File
LuxRaff® Stone Antiscratch
Hardness. The most highly scratch and stain resistant version.
Highest Antiscratch surface level and great anti-slip coefficient, excellent for use on floors.
A beautiful, rough aesthetic effect with a beautiful light dispersion effect when light goes through.
LuxRaff® is a trademark from SEVASA.
- All for exterior and interior use.
- Façades, curtain walls and roofs.
- Kitchen and bathroom worktops, heavy-duty work surfaces.
- Stairs, steps, footbridges, ramps, entrances, trafficable roofs.
- All types of enclosure systems, dividers, screens, handrails.
- Doors, cupboards, changing rooms, shelves, lights, display cases and furniture in general.
- Wall coverings and glass surfaces with a sophisticated appearance.
- Can be tempered and laminated. For interior and exterior use.
- Scratch Resistance and Non-Slip Certifications
- Resistant to common kitchen products and liquid and to atmospheric agents and pollution.
- Naturally anti-bacterial. Easy to clean.
- Most durability: Antiscratch is glass only, no coatings or films are added to the surface.
- SEVASA satin is untouched by time, and does not degrade or blur.
- Guaranteed homogenous quality and high production capacity.
- SEVASA holds ISO 14001 in environmental quality certification..
- Store the glass in a dry place to prevent oxidation and protect from dust.
- High resistance to scratches and stains is not guaranteed in cases of abrasions with machinery or chemicals. Ask for stain and scratch tests results with different products.
- In wet zones (shower screens, shower cabins, etc.) you are advised to install the glass with the treated side outwards: the glass will be transparent until it dries.
- When LuxRaff® glass is installed correctly, no specific precautions are required. SEVASA satin is untouched by time, and does not degrade or blur.
|UNE ENV 12633||DIN 51130||DIN 51097||ASTM C 1028-07||ASTM C 1028-07||EN 101:91 MOHS|
|Pendulum Method||Ramp Method (shoed foot)||Ramp Method
|Class 1||R-10||Class B||≥ 0,7||≥ 0,6||Scale 6|
Customised Production: specific acording to your design, production, services and logistic needs.