HapticGlas® – Electronics
Anti-Glare glass for HD multitouch display screens.
Anti-Glare very low sparkling micro-etched glass for touch and multitouch screens and HD displays.
HapticGlas non-reflective surface features passive haptics (improved tactile feedback) and properties controlled according to requirements.
Ideal for public use: does not show fingerprints, requires less maintenance and can be installed outdoors.
HapticGlas is a brand from SEVASA.
- On HD multitouch walls, totems and tables, HD displays, digital signage, ruggedized displays, gaming,
- Medical instruments, labs, command centers, ATM's, Point-of-Sale, Outdoor applications.
- Use in corporate lobbies/showrooms, product presentation, advertising, education, information, museums, tourism, hotels/restaurants, aviation, home appliances.
- Very low sparkling Anti-Glare. Exceptional tactile feedback.
- Market's largest size > up to 9 metres.
- It doesn't show fingerprints. Resistant to scratches and stains, ideal for public use and outdoors.
- Very low maintenance, high durability and more cost effective.
- SEVASA Technologics holds Environmental ISO 14001 and Quality Management ISO 9001 certifications.
- Store the glass in a dry place to prevent oxidation and protect from dust.
- Clean with clean water. Do not use abrasive products.
- Just like any other satin, care must be exercised when handling, particularly the matt face. Place the glass on a clean cutting table to protect the satin. It is recommended you position the glass satin side up on the cutting table.
- When HapticGlas® glass is installed correctly, no specific precautions are required. SEVASA satin is untouched by time and it does not degrade or blur.
Customised Production: specific acording to your design, production, services and logistic needs.