low-iron, clear, bronze, grey, green, blue, ultra-grey and mirror.
available, please consult.
With mirror base:
low-íron, clear and coloured.
3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12mm (from 1/8″ to 1/2″) and laminated.
Standard 2250×3210mm (88″ x 126″).
(Other sizes please consult)
2.5kg/m2 per mm thickness.
float glass standard UNE-EN 572-2, mirror standard UNE EN 1036 quality and resistance to corrosion.
Sevasa General Catalogue
CriSamar® Frosted Rain
Frosted Rain effects on acid engraved glass known for its unique light and brightness.
CriSamar®’s Frosted Rain imitates the texture of rain with realism and beauty. An attractive luminosity playing with “frosted” reflections and sparkles in interior design.
Known for its quality and the depth of the cut, it has a brightness and lightness that is impossible to obtain in any other transformation process.
Textures, visual effects, transparencies and satins. Reject copies. Customized designs also available.
CriSamar® is a trademark from SEVASA.
- Ideal for interior architecture. kitchen and bathroom, doors, screens and dividers. Furniture in general.
- Offices, homes, public spaces (hotels, schools, museums, etc.)
- Highly resistant to stains and very easy cleaning.
- It is resistant to damp and can be exposed to both the sun and artificial light. Unchanged by time, does not degrade or blur.
- High large-scale production capacity. Consistent quality, without irregularities.
- Easy transformation: cutting, bevelling, curving, drilling, laminating, tempering and suitable for double glazing.
- Well-known international brand and guality proven reliability.
- SEVASA holds Environmental Safety ISO 14001 certification.
- Store the glass in a dry place to prevent oxidation and protect from dust.
- Clean with clean water. Do not use abrasive products.
- Just like any other satin, care must be exercised when handling, particularly the treated face.
- In wet zones (shower screens, shower cabins, etc.) you are advised to install the glass with the treated side outwards: the glass will be transparent until it dries.
- When CriSamar® glass is installed correctly, no specific precautions are required.
Customised Production: specific acording to your design, production, services and logistic needs.