low-iron, clear, bronze, grey, green, blue, ultra-grey, mirror and coloured mirror.
Standard sheet 2250x3210mm (88″x126″ in.) (Other sizes please consult)
3 to 12 mm (1/8″ to 1/2″) and laminated
2.5kg/sq2 per thickness mm.
float glass norm UNE-EN 572-2, mirror norm UNE EN 1036 for quality and corrossion resistance.
CriSamar DESIGN File
Sevasa General Catalogue
CriSamar® DESIGN Nipur
Big-sized geometric motif glass in subtle acid etch engraving. For a trendy decoration.
Surprising motifs for unique spaces. A collection for trendy interior design that transports us back to the 70s with the products Palmira, Nipur, Larsa and Petra. A sophisticated glass of subtle engraving and beauty in which the brightness contrasts with the elegance of satin.
CriSamar® is a registered trademark from SEVASA, recognized for its quality and engraving that shows a light and shine that cannot be obtained by any other transformation process.
- Ideal for design interior decoration and architecture: wall cladding, partitions, furniture, sliding doors, cabinets.
- Commercial facilities, hotels, offices, institutional buildings, singular residential, ...
- Highly resistant to stains and very easy cleaning.
- High large-scale production capacity. Consistent quality, without irregularities.
- Easy transformation: cutting, bevelling, curving, drilling, tempering and laminating.
- CriSamar® is an internationally recognised brand, quality proven reliability.
- SEVASA holds Environmental Safety ISO 14001 certification.
- Store the glass in a dry place to prevent oxidation and protect from dust.
- Clean with clean water. Do not use abrasive products.
- Just like any other satin, care must be exercised when handling, particularly the treated face.
- In wet zones (shower screens, shower cabins, etc.) you are advised to install the glass with the treated side outwards: the glass will be transparent until it dries.
- When CriSamar® glass is installed correctly, no specific precautions are required.
Customised Production: specific acording to your design, production, services and logistic needs.