low-iron, clear, bronze, grey, green, blue, ultra-grey, mirror and coloured mirror.
Standard sheet 2250x3210mm (88″x126″ in.) (Other sizes please consult)
3 to 12 mm (1/8″ to 1/2″) and laminated.
2.5kg/sq2 per thickness mm.
float glass norm UNE-EN 572-2, mirror norm UNE EN 1036 for quality and corrossion resistance.
Sevasa General Catalogue
CriSamar BELT File
CriSamar® BELT Andri
Partially decorated engraved band on transparent glass. Sea-fish pattern. Hides fingerprints, selected privacy.
CriSamar® BELT is an acid-etched band (engraved with sea-fish pattern) on a transparent glass. Selective privacy.
Andri Belt is one of the 4 designs from the CriSamar® BELT Collection.
It performs uniquely to let light transmittance and vision through (on the transparent areas) while hiding fingerprints and offering privacy (satined area).
Available in 2 options:
– running from -to 225 sides (option 100/225)
– running from-to 321 sides (option 100/321)
See chart on General Catalogue (page 24).
CriSamar® is a trademark from SEVASA. It is known for its quality and special engraving, which gives a light and brightness not available with any other transformation process.
- Office partitions and enclosures, bath & shower screens...
- Doors, sliding doors and entrances.
- Interior design of commercial premises (shop windows, interiors, etc ...)
- Highly scratch and stain resistant.
- It is resistant to damp and can be exposed to both the sun and artificial light. Unchanged by time, does not degrade or blur.
- Easy transformation: cutting, bevelling, curving, drilling, tempering and laminating.
- Internationally recognised brand, quality guaranteed.
- SEVASA holds Environmental Safety ISO 14001 certificates. Strict routine controls give SEVASA the seal of an eco-friendly and sustainable company.
- Store the glass in a dry place to prevent oxidation and protect from dust.
- Clean with clean water. Do not use abrasive products.
- Just like any other satin, care must be exercised when handling, particularly the treated face.
- In wet zones (shower screens, shower cabins, etc.) you are advised to install the glass with the treated side outwards: the glass will be transparent until it dries.
- When CriSamar® glass is installed correctly, no specific precautions are required.
Customised Production: specific acording to your design, production, services and logistic needs.