SOCIEDAD ESPAÑOLA DE VIDRIOS ARTÍSTICOS, S.A. – Mercantile of Spanish nationality, with registered office at Polígono industrial La Fuensalada, carretera de Alcañiz, parcela nº 4, 44570, Calanda, Teruel, Spain; provided with C.I.F. number A-08796229 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Teruel, Volume 269, book 269, folio 213, page TE-6396 – (hereinafter, “SEVASA“) respects current legislation on the protection of personal data, user’s and the secrecy and security of the data in accordance with current legislation provisions on data protection, as well as, applying the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee and to be able to demonstrate that the data processing SEVASA is responsible from complies with the aforementioned regulations.
Personal data will only be obtained by SEVASA for its treatment, when they are adequate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the scope and purposes for which they have been obtained.
The user who through the website www.sevasa.com (hereinafter, the “Website“) sends any of their personal data to SEVASA (hereinafter, the “User“), declares that the data provided is true and correct, and undertakes to notify SEVASA of the changes that occur in them.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DATA PROCESSING
- SOCIEDAD ESPAÑOLA DE VIDRIOS ARTÍSTICOS, S.A.
Ctra. de Alcañiz, polígono industrial de La Fuensalada, parcela nº 4, 44570, Calanda, Teruel, España
Registered at Registro Mercantil de Teruel, Volume 269, book 269, folio 213, page TE-6396The address for notification purposes is:
SOCIEDAD ESPAÑOLA DE VIDRIOS ARTÍSTICOS, S.A.
Polígono Industrial Can Torrella, Ronda Shimizu 16, 08233, Vacarisses, Barcelona, España
Phone.: +34 938280333
Fax: +34 938280745
- The purpose of processing the personal data collected is:
- a) Respond to User’s queries and requests formulated through the Website, as well as management of the relationship with potential clients.
b) In case of express acceptance by the User, periodic sending of an informative, advertising and promotional Newsletter, in relation to the products and activities of SEVASA and the companies in its group.
- In the event that the User does not accept the processing of their data for any of these purposes, we will not be able to respond to their request regarding the unauthorized purpose.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the User:
- (i) Does not request its deletion or rectification,
(ii) Does not object to the processing, or
(iii) In those cases in which their authorization is required, does not withdraw his/her consent.
- In any case, personal data will be kept blocked for an additional period of three (3) years to attend to possible claims.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the express consent of the User himself.
At any time, the User may exercise the right to withdraw consent without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- The personal data that you provide us through the Website will not be communicated to third parties, except in the event that they are required by an administrative or judicial authority. However, those companies that provide us services that require such access, such as computer services or web development companies, will have access to your data. All of them are contractually obliged to maintain the confidentiality of their data and not to use them for any purpose other than the service they provide us. Additionally, the User is informed that SEVASA will share personal data with the company of the same business group, the mercantile SEVASA TECHNOLOGICS, S.A. – domiciled at 44570 – Calanda (Teruel, Spain), polígono industrial La Fuensalada, Ctra. De Alcañiz, parcel 4; and provided with C.I.F. A44259760, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Teruel in volume and book 257, folio 58, sheet TE-5864, 1st inscription – for the same purposes for which the User authorizes SEVASA. SEVASA TECHNOLOGICS is also obliged to maintain the confidentiality of the personal data received and not to use them for any purpose other than that consented to by the User.The personal data provided by the User will be processed in the European Union, however, it is possible that they may be transferred to third countries for the provision of a service by a provider. In this case, you will receive specific information about the provider, the country or countries in which your data will be processed and the guarantees offered for the protection of your personal data.
- The User has the right to:
- – Request access to your personal data that is being processed and receive such information in writing through the requested means.
– Request the rectification of inaccurate personal data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
– Request the limitation of your data processing.
– Oppose to the processing of your personal data when appropriate.
– Right to the portability of your personal data when the treatment is based on consent and is carried out by automated means. The data will be delivered in a structured way, common use and mechanical reading.
– Right to withdraw the given consent.
- The User can exercise the rights indicated above through the following postal address:
SOCIEDAD ESPAÑOLA DE VIDRIOS ARTÍSTICOS, S.A. ATT. Marketing department Polígono Industrial Can Torrella, Ronda Shimizu 16, 08233, Vacarisses, Barcelona, Spain.
The communication made by the User to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org will also be valid.
The User must submit a copy of their Identity Document so that SEVASA can verify their identity.
Regarding the subscription to the Newsletter, the User can cancel their subscription to it by means of a simple request, addressed to the e-mail address previously provided.
In the event that the User is not satisfied with the processing of their personal data carried out by SEVASA, they have the right to file a claim with the national control authority by addressing for these purposes the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C / Jorge Juan , 6 – 28001 Madrid, Spain.
SEVASA assures you the confidentiality of your personal data and guarantees its security, adopting the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
The delivery of personal data is absolutely voluntary for the User, although not providing certain data in the electronic form that is presented to the User, may cause the impossibility of access to certain services for whose provision the personal data has been requested In this case, SEVASA will inform about the mandatory and / or necessary nature of providing personal data for the operation of the service.