SEVASA is an international company specializing in the production of high quality acid- etched and engraved glass obtained from flat glass sheets, for a sustainable use in architecture, interior design, furniture and electronics.
Etched glass, frosted, matted, satined, translucent, opaque, obscure, privacy glass… it gets as many names as possible applications: from architectural curtain walls, floors, partitions, doors, dividers, screens and endless possibilities in furniture such as tables, cabinets, or even electronic displays and screens.
A wide range of colors, thicknesses and measures that provide solutions to any project:
- Aesthetical: luminosity, privacy, lightness, creation of open spaces, sophistication, smoothness, elegance.
- Technical: anti-glare, slip resistance, scratch resistant, stain resistant, resistance to atmospheric agents.
- Skillful: long lasting, consistency, ease of cleaning, performance, profitability, versatility.
- Logistical: international availability, high production capacity.
- And of sustainability: energy saving, environmental friendliness, recyclability.
And a quality that shows during the glass processing, which is especially appreciated by professional glassworks and industry.
Founded in 1983 by Pascuale Meli after a long artistical etched glass tradition (his engravings and leaded glass are still visible in Italian churches and in Malta Island) during the 60’s in Italy. Creator of a new procedure for serial decorative glass, he set up an important company, SEVASA, with headquarters in Barcelona and several international branches.
Its recent plant of 12,000 sq m is located just few km from Barcelona, with more than 6000 sqm of facilities equipped with customized machinery, a new treatment station and with its production organized by shifts.
Won international recognition for quality and commitment, SEVASA exports 80% of its production and has offices and representatives in Europe and America.