WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, amongst other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognise the user.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two types can be distinguished: own cookies and third-party cookies. There is also a second classification according to the period of time that they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed: technical cookies, customization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioral advertising cookies.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
The Website www.sevasa.com (hereinafter, “Website”), owned by SOCIEDAD ESPAÑOLA DE VIDRIOS ARTÍSTICOS, S.A. – with registered office at Polígono Industrial La Fuensalada, carretera de Alcañiz, parcela nº 4, 44570, Calanda, Teruel, Spain; and is provided with C.I.F. number A-08796229 – (hereinafter, “SEVASA”) uses the following types of cookies:
- • Analysis cookies: These are cookies that are processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus make a statistical measurement and analysis from their use of the service offered. To do so, it’s analysed users’ browsing habits of our website in order to improve the range of products and services we offer. This Website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on web pages. In your browser you can see four cookies from this service: _utma, _utmb, _utmc and _utmc. According to the previous typology, these are session and analysis own cookies. You can find more information in this regard and disable the use of these cookies at the following address: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en&gl=en
- • Through web analytics, information is obtained regarding the number of users accessing the Website, number of pages viewed, frequency and visits’ repetition, their duration, browser used, the operator that provides the service, language, the terminal used, or the city to which its IP address is assigned. Information that enables a better and more appropriate service by this Website.
COOKIE’s NAME DESCRIPTION DOMAIN DURATION PHPSESSID This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow SESSION variables to be saved on the web server. These cookies are essential for the website functioning. www.sevasa.com Session cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary To check if cookies can be placed. www.sevasa.com 1 day cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary To check if cookies can be placed. www.sevasa.com 1 day
- • Customization cookies: These are those that in our case allow us to remember the preferences selected by the user during their previous navigation through our Website (for example, the language).
COOKIE’s NAME DESCRIPTION DOMAIN DURATION _ga Used to perceive users. .sevasa.com 2 years _gid Used to perceive users. .sevasa.com 1 day
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES’ POLICY
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- • To accept. To accept the placement and / or reading of Google’s analytical cookies.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
BLOCKING AND DELETING COOKIES
You can withdraw your consent related to this Cookies Policy at any time, in which case you must delete the cookies stored on your computer (computer or mobile device) through the settings and configurations of your Internet browser. In this case, you may continue using this Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience in it be less satisfactory.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. In each browser the operation is different, the “Help” function will show you how to do it, however, we provide access to it for the most frequent browsers:
- • Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10”
- • FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- • Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es”
- • Safari: apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
- • Ghostery: ghostery.com
- • Your online choices: youronlinechoices.com/es
COOKIES POLICY MODIFICATION
SEVASA can unilaterally modify this Cookies Policy. Any changes to this policy will be published on this same Website.