Medium translucency, soft, refined with a brilliant appearance high resistance to stains. Highly appreciated by processors.
Smoothness resistant to stains.
Refined translucency with a brilliant appearance, while still maintaining its opacity. This is the highest quality satin glass available. This model is the most versatile and resistant to stains.
Highly appreciated for its ease of handling in bevelling, corner-shaping and striating machines, thanks to the fact that it is easy to clean.
SatenLux® is a trademark from SEVASA.
- Store the glass in a dry place to prevent oxidation and protect from dust.
- Clean with clean water. Do not use abrasive products.
- Just like any other satin, care must be exercised when handling, particularly the matt face. Place the glass on a clean cutting table to protect the satin.
- It is recommended you position the glass satin side up on the cutting table.
- In exteriors and double glazing it is recommended the treated side be positioned inside to preserve the initial aesthetic. For exterior use of the treated side, see the SEVASA Antiscratch line.
- In wet zones (shower screens, shower cabins, etc.) you are advised to install the glass with the treated side outwards: the glass will be transparent until it dries.
- When SatenLux® glass is installed correctly, no specific precautions are required. SEVASA satin is untouched by time and it does not degrade or blur.
- Transformation observations(*):
- Laminate: the treated side must face outwards.
- Straight, circular, bevelled, polished, perforated, grooved and V-bevelled: It is worked like float glass, on a clean cutting table. It is recommended you position the glass satin side up on the cutting table.
- Curve: it can be curved on both sides of the float.
- Serigraph: both sides can be serigraphed.
- Silvered layer: Preferably on the untreated side.
- Lacquered layer: Preferably on the untreated side. See LuxMat Laquée
- Double glazing: the treated side should preferably be faced inwards in the assembly for ease of maintenance. The use of silicone for the double-glazing joint is not permitted when the satin side is in position 2 or 3.
Customized production: specific acording to your design, production, services and logistic needs.