Medium translucency, soft, refined with a brilliant appearance high resistance to stains. Highly appreciated by processors.
Smoothness resistant to stains and scratches, outstanding for a standard satined.
Refined translucency with a brilliant appearance, while still maintaining its opacity. This model is the most versatile and resistant. Highly appreciated for its ease of handling in bevelling, corner-shaping and striating machines, and its easy cleaning.
SatenLux® is a trademark from SEVASA.
- Dividers, partitions, screens, doors, cabins, roofs, skylights.
- Tables, cupboards, dressers, general furniture and coverings.
- Enclosings, curtain walls, façades, ...
- Guaranteed homogenous quality and high production capacity for large products.
- Well-known international brands and guaranteed quality.
- SEVASA satin is long-lasting, stain resistant and easy to clean.
- Easy transformation: cutting, bevelling, curving, drilling, tempering, laminating and suitable for double glazing.
- SEVASA holds the Environmental Safety ISO 14001 certificates. Strict routine controls give SEVASA the seal of an eco-friendly and sustainable company.
- Store the glass in a dry place to prevent oxidation and protect from dust.
- Clean with clean water. Do not use abrasive products.
- Just like any other satin, care must be exercised when handling, particularly the matt face. Place the glass on a clean cutting table to protect the satin.
- It is recommended you position the glass satin side up on the cutting table.
- In exteriors and double glazing it is recommended the treated side be positioned inside to preserve the initial aesthetic. For exterior use of the treated side, see the SEVASA Antiscratch line.
- In wet zones (shower screens, shower cabins, etc.) you are advised to install the glass with the treated side outwards: the glass will be transparent until it dries.
- When SatenLux® glass is installed correctly, no specific precautions are required. SEVASA satin is untouched by time and it does not degrade or blur.
- Transformation notes (*):
- Laminate: the treated side must face outwards.
- Straight, circular, bevelled, polished, perforated, grooved and V-bevelled: It is worked like float glass, on a clean cutting table. It is recommended you position the glass satin side up on the cutting table.
- Curved, serigraphy: allowed on both sides of the float. Silvered and/or lacquered: Preferably on the untreated side.
- Double glazing: the use of silicone for the double-glazing joint is not permitted when the satin side is in position 2 or 3.
- (*) Transformations not produced by SEVASA. These recommendations are an orientation, they never substitute the professional's recommendations.
Customized production: specific acording to your design, production, services and logistic needs.