The most opaque & versatile satined in terms of sizes. Also double side, XL and up to 19mm thick.
Versatile quality opacity.
The most opaque satin product in the range. It is the most versatile in terms of sizes and thicknesses. Its applications in decoration and construction in general are extremely varied. Also available as double sided, XL format or up to 19 mm (3/4″) thick.
SatenGlas® is a trademark from SEVASA.
- Construction roofs, curtain walls, facades, ...
- The creation of interior designs with enclosure systems, dividers, screens, passages, doors, cabins, roofs, skylights, transparent roofs, windows.
- Wall coverings and glass surfaces.
- Floors, stairs, entries
- General furniture, tables, cupboards, changing rooms, shelves, lights and display cases…
- Guaranteed homogenous quality: we use a single source of base-glass to ensure homogeneity between orders, especially important for large-scale installations and construction.
- High production capacity for large projects, with short delivery times.
- Well-known international brands and guaranteed quality backed by 30 years as the market leader.
- SEVASA satin is long-lasting, stain resistant and easy to clean.
- It is resistant to damp and can be exposed to the sun and artificial light. Unchanged by time.
- Easy transformation: cutting, bevelling, curving, drilling, tempering, laminating and suitable for double glazing.
- SEVASA has obtained the Quality ISO 9001 and Environmental Safety ISO 14001 certificates. Strict routine controls give SEVASA the seal of an eco-friendly and sustainable company.
- Store the glass in a dry place to prevent oxidation and protect from dust.
- Clean with clean water. Do not use abrasive products.
- Just like any other satin, care must be exercised when handling, particularly the matt face. Place the glass on a clean cutting table to protect the satin. It is recommended you position the glass satin side up on the cutting table.
- In exteriors and double glazing it is recommended the treated side be positioned inside to preserve the initial aesthetic. For exterior use of the treated side, see the SEVASA Antiscratch line.
- In wet zones (shower screens, shower cabins, etc.) you are advised to install the glass with the treated side outwards: the glass will be transparent until it dries.
- When SatenGlas® glass is installed correctly, no specific precautions are required. SEVASA satin is untouched by time and it does not degrade or blur.
- Transformation observations(*):
- Laminate: the treated side must face outwards.
- Straight, circular, bevelled, polished, perforated, grooved and V-bevelled: It is worked like float glass, on a clean cutting table. It is recommended you position the glass satin side up on the cutting table.
- Curve: it can be curved on both sides of the float.
- Serigraph: both sides can be serigraphed.
- Silvered layer: Preferably on the untreated side.
- Lacquered layer: Preferably on the untreated side. See LuxMat Laquée
- Double glazing: the treated side should preferably be faced inwards in the assembly for ease of maintenance. The use of silicone for the double-glazing joint is not permitted when the satin side is in position 2 or 3.
Incidence of light
|SatenGlas clear 5mm||Satin side||Non treated side|
|Secondary heat emission factor||qi||0,03||0,03|
|Total energy transmission||g||0,81||0,85|
Incidence of light - Comparativa espesor y tipo de vidrio
|SatenGlas||Clear 5mm||Low-rion 5mm||Clear 5mm Double side||Clear 6mm||Clear 10mm|
|Secondary heat emission factor||qi||0,03||0,01||0,03||0,04||0,07|
|Total energy transmission||g||0,81||0,86||0,81||0,80||0,75|
Customised Production: specific acording to your design, production, services and logistic needs.