LuxMat® offers light, high-transparency satin, especially suitable for furniture and doors.
LuxMat® offers light, high-transparency satin, especially suitable for furniture and doors. The fact that it is easy to clean means it can be used in any transforming machine.
LuxMat® is a trademark from SEVASA.
- Construction: roofs, curtain walls, façades, etc…
- The creation of interior designs with enclosure systems, dividers, screens, passages, doors, cabins, roofs, skylights, transparent roofs, windows.
- Wall coverings and glass surfaces.
- Floors, stairs, entries.
- General furniture, tables, cupboards, changing rooms, shelves, lights and display cases…
- Guaranteed homogenous quality: we use a single source of base-glass to ensure homogeneity between orders, especially important for large-scale installations and construction.
- High production capacity for large projects, with short delivery times.
- Well-known international brands and guaranteed quality backed by 30 years as the market leader.
- SEVASA satin is long-lasting, stain resistant and easy to clean.
- It is resistant to damp and can be exposed to the sun and artificial light. Unchanged by time.
- Easy transformation: cutting, bevelling, curving, drilling, tempering, laminating and suitable for double glazing.
- SEVASA has obtained the Quality ISO 9001 and Environmental Safety ISO 14001 certificates. Strict routine controls give SEVASA the seal of an eco-friendly and sustainable company.
- Store the glass in a dry place to prevent oxidation and protect from dust.
- Clean with clean water. Do not use abrasive products.
- Just like any other satin, care must be exercised when handling, particularly the matt face. Place the glass on a clean cutting table to protect the satin. It is recommended you position the glass satin side up on the cutting table.
- In exteriors and double glazing it is recommended the treated side be positioned inside to preserve the initial aesthetic. For exterior use of the treated side, see the SEVASA Antiscratch line.
- In wet zones (shower screens, shower cabins, etc.) you are advised to install the glass with the treated side outwards: the glass will be transparent until it dries.
- When LuxMat® glass is installed correctly, no specific precautions are required. SEVASA satin is untouched by time and it does not degrade or blur.
- Transformation observations(*):
- Laminate: the treated side must face outwards.
- Straight, circular, bevelled, polished, perforated, grooved and V-bevelled: It is worked like float glass, on a clean cutting table. It is recommended you position the glass satin side up on the cutting table.
- Curve: it can be curved on both sides of the float.
- Serigraph: both sides can be serigraphed.
- Silvered layer: Preferably on the untreated side.
- Lacquered layer: Preferably on the untreated side. See LuxMat Laquée
- Double glazing: the treated side should preferably be faced inwards in the assembly for ease of maintenance. The use of silicone for the double-glazing joint is not permitted when the satin side is in position 2 or 3.
Customised Production: specific acording to your design, production, services and logistic needs.