Satin LuxMat® 379
Maximum luminosity. Highest transparency satin glass and ethereal appearance.
LuxMat® 379, the satin with the greatest transparency and ethereal appearance.
(For other transparent anti-glare glass, see also the Framing and LuxPrint glass lines).
LuxMat® is a trademark from SEVASA.
- Construction: roofs, curtain walls, façades, etc…
- Dividers, partitions, screens, doors, cabins, roofs, skylights.
- General furniture, tables, cupboards, changing rooms, shelves, lights and display cases…
- Guaranteed homogenous quality and High production capacity for large projects. Well known international brands.
- SEVASA satin is long-lasting, stain resistant and easy to clean.
- It is resistant to damp and can be exposed to the sun and artificial light. Unchanged by time.
- Easy transformation: cutting, bevelling, curving, drilling, tempering, laminating and suitable for double glazing.
- SEVASA has the Environmental Safety ISO 14001 certificates. Strict routine controls give SEVASA the seal of an eco-friendly and sustainable company.
- Store the glass in a dry place to prevent oxidation and protect from dust.
- Clean with clean water. Do not use abrasive products.
- In wet zones (shower screens, shower cabins, etc.) you are advised to install the glass with the treated side outwards: the glass will be transparent until it dries.
- When LuxMat® glass is installed correctly, no specific precautions are required. SEVASA satin is untouched by time and it does not degrade or blur.
- Transformation notes(*):
- Laminate: the treated side must face outwards.
- Straight, circular, bevelled, polished, perforated, grooved and V-bevelled: It is worked like float glass, on a clean cutting table. It is recommended you position the glass satin side up on the cutting table.
- Curved, serigraphy: allowed on both sides of the float. Silvered and/or lacquered: Preferably on the untreated side.
- Double glazing: the use of silicone for the double-glazing joint is not permitted when the satin side is in position 2 or 3.
- (*) Transformations not produced by SEVASA. These recommendations are an orientation, they never substitute the professional's recommendations.
Customised Production: specific acording to your design, production, services and logistic needs.