LuxRaff® Grip Antiscratch
New Antiscratch, maximum non-slip and higher performance. Also XL size.
LuxRaff® Grip Antiscratch is the most non-slip glass from LuxRaff line, specific for floors and stairs:
- A 0.78 coeficient in ANSI A137.1, and a Class 3 in Pendulum.
High resistance and durability performance, ideal for heavy-use public applications and low maintenance requirements.
A high-profitability product, also available in XL size, up to 7250 x 3210 mm.
LuxRaff® is a trademark from SEVASA.
- All for exterior and interior use.
- Façades, curtain walls and roofs.
- Kitchen and bathroom worktops, heavy-duty work surfaces.
- Stairs, steps, footbridges, ramps, entrances, trafficable roofs.
- All types of enclosure systems, dividers, screens, handrails.
- Doors, cupboards, changing rooms, shelves, lights, display cases and furniture in general.
- Wall coverings and glass surfaces with a sophisticated appearance.
- Can be tempered and laminated.
- For interior and exterior use.
- Resistant to common kitchen products and liquid and to atmospheric agents and pollution.
- Facilidad de limpiezaEasy to clean
- Naturally anti-bacterial
- Scratch Resistance and Non-Slip Certifications
- Most durability: Antiscratch is glass only, no coatings or films are added to the surface.
- Also available in XXL format: 725×321 cm, or up to 19mm thickness.
- SEVASA satin is untouched by time, and does not degrade or blur.
- Guaranteed homogenous quality and high production capacity.
- SEVASA holds the quality certificate ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 in environmental quality.
- Store the glass in a dry place to prevent oxidation and protect from dust.
- High resistance to scratches and stains is not guaranteed in cases of abrasions with machinery or chemicals. Ask for stain and scratch tests results with different products.
- In wet zones (shower screens, shower cabins, etc.) you are advised to install the glass with the treated side outwards: the glass will be transparent until it dries.
- When LuxRaff® glass is installed correctly, no specific precautions are required. SEVASA satin is untouched by time, and does not degrade or blur.
Customised Production: specific acording to your design, production, services and logistic needs.