HapticGlas® – Electronics
Anti-Glare glass line for HD touch screens.
- Vidrio anti-deslumbramiento de muy bajo sparkling para displays de alta definición.
- Superficie antireflejo de función háptica pasiva (pantallas táctiles) y propiedades controladas según requisitos.
Antidestellos de muy bajo sparkling, micro-acidado para displays táctiles de alta definición.
HapticGlas es una marca de SEVASA.
- On HD multitouch walls and tables, HD displays, digital signage, ruggedized displays, gaming,
- Medical instruments, ATM's, Point-of-Sale, Outdoor applications.
- Use in corporate showrooms, product presentation, advertising, education, information, museums, tourism, hotels/restaurants, aviation, home appliances...
- Very low sparkling Anti-Glare.
- Exceptional tactile feedback.
- Market's largest size.
- Resistant to scratches and stains, ideal for public use and outdoors.
- Very low maintenance, high durability and more cost effective.
- SEVASA has obtained the Environmental Safety ISO 14001 certificates. Strict routine controls give SEVASA the seal of an eco-friendly and sustainable company.
- Store the glass in a dry place to prevent oxidation and protect from dust.
- Clean with clean water. Do not use abrasive products.
- Just like any other satin, care must be exercised when handling, particularly the matt face. Place the glass on a clean cutting table to protect the satin. It is recommended you position the glass satin side up on the cutting table.
- When HapticGlas® glass is installed correctly, no specific precautions are required. SEVASA satin is untouched by time and it does not degrade or blur.
Incidence of light
Customised Production: specific acording to your design, production, services and logistic needs.
Inclusive Service: we manage all stages of the processes (cutting, polishing, curving, tempering, laminating, etc.) to obtain the finished product to be assembled in its final position.