Satin glass with gradual opacity. 3 options + custom.
Aesthetic acid-etched satin glass with progressive opacity that plays with privacy, brightness and transparency: a versatile new glass which interacts with its surrounding selectively and gracefully.
It allows you to choose between privacy or the opposite: defining vision areas with transparencies (*).
- Transparent – translucent – transparent
- Translucent to transparent
- Translucent – transparent – translucent
Customisation: versatility to adapt to your needs. You can choose:
- The transition area (the space necessary to change from translucent to transparent)
- The position of the transition on the sheet
- The number of transitions: one or two on the same sheet.
Graduel is a trademark from SEVASA.
- All for exterior and interior use.
- All types of enclosure systems, dividers, screens, handrails, façades.
- Bath areas and shower screens.
- Doors, sliding doors, entrances. Tables and furniture in general.
- Interior design of commercial premises
- Gradual satin with the high quality from acid etching Sevasa technique.
- Different versions possible according to needs.
- The matt zone is highly scratch and stain resistant.
- SEVASA satin is long-lasting and easy to clean.
- It is resistant to damp and can be exposed to both the sun and artificial light. Unchanged by time.
- Easy transformation: cutting, bevelling, curving, drilling, tempering, laminating and suitable for double glazing.
- Guaranteed homogenous quality and high production capacity.
- SEVASA holds the ISO 14001 in environmental quality certification.
- (*) We suggest seeing a sample of the transparent zone treated.
- Store the glass in a dry place to prevent oxidation and protect from dust.
- High resistance to scratches and stains of the matt area is not guaranteed in cases of abrasions with machinery or chemicals.
- Clean with clean water. Do not use abrasive products.
- In wet zones (shower screens, shower cabins, etc.) you are advised to install the glass with the treated side outwards: the glass will be transparent until it dries.
- When Graduel® glass is installed correctly, no specific precautions are required. SEVASA satin is untouched by time and it does not degrade or blur.
Customised Production: specific acording to your design, production, services and logistic needs.