low-iron, clear, bronze, grey, green, blue, ultra-grey and mirror. Double side:
available, please consult. With mirror base:
low-íron, clear and coloured. Thickness:
3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12mm (from 1/8″ to 1/2″) and laminated. Size:
Standard 2250×3210mm (88″ x 126″).
(Other sizes please consult) Weight:
2.5kg/m2 per mm thickness. Base:
float glass standard UNE-EN 572-2, mirror standard UNE EN 1036 quality and resistance to corrosion.
Sevasa General Catalogue
Ice reflections on acid engraved glass. Singular design with bright realism and consistency.
CriSamar® ICE imitates the texture of ice on glass with realism and beauty. An attractive luminosity playing with reflections and sparkles in interior design.
- Transparent or metallic versions (mirror)
- Thickness up to 12mm (1/2″).
It is an artistic and unique design that achieves perfect homogeneity on a large scale.
CriSamar® is known for its quality and optimal depth of texture, it has a brightness and lightness that is impossible to obtain by any other processing. Textures, visual effects, transparencies and satins. Reject copies. Customized designs also available.
CriSamar® is a trademark from SEVASA.
- Ideal for interior architecture. kitchen and bathroom, doors, screens and dividers. Furniture in general.
- Offices, homes, public spaces (hotels, schools, museums, etc.)
- Highly resistant to stains and very easy cleaning.
- It is resistant to damp and can be exposed to both the sun and artificial light. Unchanged by time, does not degrade or blur.
- High large-scale production capacity. Consistent quality, without irregularities.
- Easy transformation: cutting, bevelling, curving, drilling, laminating, tempering and suitable for double glazing.
- Well-known international brand and guality proven reliability.
- SEVASA holds Environmental Safety ISO 14001 certification.
- Store the glass in a dry place to prevent oxidation and protect from dust.
- Clean with clean water. Do not use abrasive products.
- Just like any other satin, care must be exercised when handling, particularly the treated face.
- In wet zones (shower screens, shower cabins, etc.) you are advised to install the glass with the treated side outwards: the glass will be transparent until it dries.
- When CriSamar® glass is installed correctly, no specific precautions are required.
Customised Production: specific acording to your design, production, services and logistic needs.