SEVASA’s Commitment to sustainability
The SEVASA commitment and contribution to sustainable practices and development; and construction of eco-efficient green buildings is supported by its long experience:
- In the 80’s Sevasa began its dedication to responsible and sustainable production.
- In 1996 our Environmental Plan was created and became a key factor in the creation of a new plant located in Vacarisses just outside of Barcelona.
Due to the investment and environmental strategies implemented, in 2003 SEVASA became the first company of its kind, worldwide, to obtain both ISO 14001 Environmental Certificate and ISO 9001 Quality Management Certificate.
As Green building have developed SEVASA has stayed in step. The criteria of “good practices” for Sustainability “equilibrium with environmental resources and development well within the renewal limits, they satisfy the needs of the present generation without sacrificing the availability to future generations”
Today, SEVASA takes into account many aspects such as resource savings, comfort and material selection as environmental criteria for an innovative, eco-compatible and sustainable building.
Efficient SEVASA solutions for building:
- Innovation and energy efficiency: development of new products to achieve both the reduction of energy consumption, and sustainability, fulfilling the needs of new construction system.
- Improve the quality and competitiveness of our products, goals that has strengthened the brand internationally.
- Improve quality of life and comfort.
- The use of materials with the 3 R’s: Reduce, Recycle and Reuse.
- Support the creative efforts of architects and designers to provide new solutions in sustainable architecture.
Your partner on sustainability:
SEVASA’s support to the creative efforts of architects and designers to provide new solutions for sustainable architecture is a commitment to the development of efficient buildings.